Dreams without bound - digital marketing from udacity









At the first, Let me introduce myself to you. I am an ambitious, young Egyptian with a Bachelor of commerce - Accounting major, but I have been working in the marketing field from 3 years because the marketing is the important part at any organization, the marketer can catch the chance to make a gain.


I have attended many courses about the digital marketing, and the all ways to marketing generally, but i always have problem How can I get a certified certificate at a low cost! In addition to having flexibility so that I can reconcile it with my current job, I work full time in an organization

I searched for many courses until i find Udacity program with the Egyptian government, At first, I wasn't sure if this was a real or fake advertisement, but then I made sure of it and it's real and completely free
wow! My dream will come true, but I asked myself a question, what about the Content !

i back to searching again for Users' opinions, i find many opinions all of it is very positive and see the content very useful.

i take this step and joined to digital marketing program on udacity and i have hope to complete it, maybe I do not guarantee that I will get a new job after completion, but I am sure that I will gain many experiences in order to achieve my dream.

You too can achieve a lot by joining this great program.

If you have any questions, you can leave it below so I can answer you

تعليقات

إرسال تعليق

المشاركات الشائعة من هذه المدونة

مبيعات داخلية - معرض الكتاب 2018

كورس Berlitz كامل مجاناً

Summer Training Program - EL Sewedy Electric